Wednesday, January 3, 2007

 

So, I figured I'd better bite the bullet...

...and figure out how to manipulate widget/skin templates. I've launched a new site to an offhanded purpose, offhanded to this site, actually. The gods only know how far I'll get with it. It has to do with surveying news on aging, picking out odd stories, linking to them and commenting on them.
    Vacation, for me, implies starting a project, learning something new, so, since I'm on vacation, this was perfect. I'm pleased (just a tick from being very pleased) with what I've done with the template. Anyway, that'll be coming up soon.
    And, we will be having company, either beginning tomorrow night, late, or early Thursday morning. Very laid back company. I'm not going to even worry about cleaning any more than I usually do. Well, maybe I'll clean a little more. It'll be nice. Company will be leaving on our predicted Rain/Snow day. Good day for transitions.
    Mom has slept a lot today. I haven't stood in her way. I've wondered, out loud, if I should be standing in her way but she says, "No, I'm just taaard." We've had periods like this, before. Although I expect it will be during one of these probably extended "taaard" period that she will die, I don't think it'll be this one. Her lethargy has fit in well with my vacationing.
    We read each other well. We make good companions, if companions we must have.
    Later.

Comments:
Originally posted by Karma: Wed Jan 03, 02:49:00 PM 2007

I don't think there's any reason to keep her from sleeping, as long as it doesn't preclude her from sleeping well at night.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?