Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

There's a two day old bottle of stat ketchup...

...being served over at The Dailies which is a little more personal than is usual, over there, in case you're interested in what's been going on.
    If not, well, here's the rundown:    So, today has yet to begin, for my mother. I have heard no stirring in her bedroom, even after the cats picked a fight in there. If she remains peacefully sleeping, I'll probably let her go until 1400. I have vowed not to take a nap, today. It is this which has shortened her days, so much, although, well, she hasn't seemed the worse for the lack of wear.
    Later.

Comments:
Originally posted by Karma: Sun Jan 14, 02:30:00 PM 2007

Paint by numbers is a great idea. I wonder if my mom would be able to follow the numbers enough to do this....hmmmmm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?