Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Blood Test Results are back...

...from Mom's 2/16/07 blood draw. She's cruisin'. Her numbers remain, overall, the same as they've been for some years, now. Her calcium and C02 are a tad high, both of which are unusual but not unheard of for her. At any rate, they are registering so little above normal that I'm not worried and I don't expect her doctor to be worried. Otherwise, her GFR is actually better than in September of 2006, although she remains in the "Moderate Decrease in GFR" range, which is to be expected. I was a little disappointed in her Hemoglobin. I was hoping it would at least register normal for Mesa. But, she's doing good, anyway.
    I'm relieved. It seems I can pretty much count on my casual observations of how she's doing. Good, good, good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?