Thursday, February 8, 2007

 

I am alarmed to be hit with...

...the second complaint in a week that the Blogger-No-Longer-Beta's commenting facility is screwing up, not allowing posting of comments because the verification script doesn't show up, allowing posting to occur...at least on those of us who are using "old" blogger templates...not sure if it is affecting anyone else. Anyway:
  1. I'm going to try to post this latest comment myself, with the typical identification of the commenter (she's a fairly regular commenter) imbedded in the comment, since I expect the comment, itself will appear to come from me.
  2. Immediately after that I'll report on my progress. If I have no luck, I'll post the comment here in the journal with appropriate identification.
  3. If anyone else has trouble posting comments, let me know, mentioning "commenting failed" in the subject line, so I can tell it's not spam (those of you who email me regularly don't have to worry about this) at the email address to the right towards the bottom of the link section. As well, if you weren't planning on remaining anonymous to me and still want to post your comment, send it to me, indicating somewhere in the subject line that the contents of your e is a "comment failing to publish". I will, one way or another, get your comment posted, with whatever identification you prefer (might be a good idea to mention this to me), or, anonymously, if you like (although, if you wish to remain anonymous to me, I'm thinking you probably won't be e-ing me about commenting problems).
  4. I will notify Blogger of the problem.
    Well, here's goes something, I hope.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?