Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Blood Test Results are up...

...for 3/17/07. Although she's dropped a few hundredths of a point here and there, she's holding her own, well within her range. Her CO2 is back within the normal range, so, chances are, that elevation last month was due to the test, which often happens.
    I will be doing a health review this month, probably sometime this evening, the results of which I'll publish here. As you know, I haven't been keeping track of her Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure over at The Dailies, which has been a relief, frankly. I have been downloading her glucose readings from her monitor, though, and will probably enter just the bare facts, m'am, but don't expect those too soon. I expect, at some point, I'll get back to that and do a little back dating, at least of her glucose numbers and 20 BPs, but there is nothing unusual to note over there. It's been good for me to get away from doing that. Aside from the fact that not keeping quite as close a watch on her stats has been good for me (they are no longer using me, I am using them), it seems that the constant use of "devices of torture" on her has made absolutely no difference in her overall profile.
    I'm looking forward to her appointment. I expect everything to continue as it has for the last 2.5 years. If there are any changes in her medical routine, I imagine they'll have to do with her BP, but that will most likely be a simple change of her Rx for one 10mg lisinopril twice a day to the routine I've been following for some months, now, one 10mg lisinopril three times a day. Otherwise, I expect her PCP to nod, note that she's doing fine, and we'll be outta there within less than half an hour.
    Most of the prep for our trip is done. Mom's moving a little bit more than most of the winter and, of course, the drop in elevation usually registers almost immediately, so I expect her to be trotting into the office like an old race horse.
    I still have some post catching up to do, but only half as much as before, I think. I'm hoping to finish that off this week.
    I will be back...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?