Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Finally publishing again!

    If you've checked in over the last 12 hours, you've noticed several short posts questioning whether I can, yet again, publish here. Finally, around 0100 this morning, my publishing ability returned. I've just deleted all those "Am I publishing?" posts here and will get around to doing so at the other journals hosted on GISOL's website later. Mom's awakening time is fast approaching...but I wanted to mention that I'm back in business. I've got loads of posts to write, or finish writing (I took to TextEdit on some of them while waiting so I wouldn't lose my train of thought), so, over the next few days, probably, I'll be catching up with myself. In the meantime, stay tuned for posts about:   Gotta go, now. More...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?