Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Label it "Forbes"

    It seems that several online journalists and their readers have been keeping an eye on the recently mentioned Forbes.com article about how to run a nursing home, checking to see if comments we know have been left are being published. "Sue" left a comment on my previous mention of the article indicating that she's also been watching. To no avail, it seems, although, as I mention in a responding comment, I'm not surprised.
    I came up with a strategy, though, that may drive some readers to reactions to the article. If you've posted about this article, make sure at least one of the labels is "Forbes". Technorati has what I imagine is a spider that searches and catalogs posts by label. My uninformed guess is that other specialized search sites do this, too. May as well take advantage of all resources at one's disposal.
    Later.

Comments:
Originally posted by Mona Johnson: Fri Mar 16, 03:46:00 PM 2007

Good idea, Gail.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?