Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Yesterday, someone looking for information on aloe vera gel...

...happened upon this post of mine and left a comment asking for more information on the product mentioned within. Since the poster remained "Anonymous, no reply", but asked for a reply, I left a very detailed response about not only the mentioned aloe vera juice but about the product I now use and why I switched. It occurred to me some minutes ago, though, that the person wanting the information may not check back on the original post but might look to the index page for a response. Thus, I'm mentioning the informative comment I left in response and posting the above mentioned link to the specific post, in case the searcher returns.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?