Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

"ear lavage" "how often"

    These were the search words that brought someone to my site earlier today. I have an answer: My mother's doctor told me, for my mother, whose ears have a tendency to dirty relatively easily and, being as how her hearing has been challenged since childhood with two ear lancings, are sensitive, as well, once a month, if I remember it. I probably do it about once every six weeks. She finds the procedure uncomfortable but not painful. I usually do it just before she goes down for a nap or night sleep. It's preferable to administer it before night sleep, since she tends to roll both ways when sleeping at night and both ears are encouraged to drain. Now, this is purely chemical lavage: The use of Debrox, which, so far, continues to successfully drain out on its own for my mother. I have not yet had to perform water-bulb lavage. She has had this done (on the page to which the visitor was directed) about a year and a half ago, the second of two, the first having been done maybe two years before the second, but not since, although the doctor checks her ears every time we go.
    A visitor clicked in, yesterday, after having searched "dismemberment dream". Here's where they were directed. That was two and a half years ago. I can't remember when I last experienced a problem with my compassion cricked thumb. That happened looong before the St. John's Wort, though. I'm not sure what happened: Either I became more compassionate (doubtful) or I became less concerned with my compassion status and just did myself through what was necessary, raw. Much more likely the latter. But, at least, I'm not putting my thumb in the way inappropriately, anymore, which is probably a step toward compassion.
    The Mom's up.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?