Tuesday, November 13, 2007

 

Damn, it's good to be back!...

    ...and bittersweet. In order to get myself back here I decided it was necessary for me to disengage from my involvement at Daily Strength's caregiver support community. In order not to repeat myself all over the web, here's the post at Daily Strength in which I explain my change of direction. Ahhh...sad, but, it's good to be back.
    As usual, I've got a load of items backlogged in my mind I want to post about, so, here's my partial reminder list, partial, that is, to my memory:    Got a blood draw to make tomorrow, and I need to "do" Mom's hair so that it'll look "halfway decent", as she puts it.
    Sooner than later!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?